Alhamdulillah For Everything...

Salam semua,

One day as I was looking tru my FB, I saw one  of my friend liked one FB page with this title:
Alhumdulillah For Everything. 


In an instant, tertarik hati nak tengok apa yg ada pada lama FB tersebut. It is an Islamic community. Tanpa perlu 'Like'  the page, I can read all the postings on the wall. After reading the first posting I saw, I terus 'Like' the page and now almost every time I will wait for the posting from the news feed. Why? For me, I just love how the admin put everything on the wall. It sooth me...the words sounds soo sincere, so soft and so touching. I just do not know  how to describe the serenity I am feeling now. I love reading, but I never like to read other then fiction before.

I read lots of this kind of page, but I love this the most. So, now I share here my reading joy so that everyone can also experience the joy I had. (^-^)

Apa yang ada dalam FB Alhumdulillah For Everything ni? This page provides the 'soup' for your soul. Selain tu, orang2 yang join dan beri komen looks so happy. It makes me wanting to visit the page always.

One of today's posting adalah seperti berikut:

"Do not hate the trials that befall you or the calamities that happen to you, for they may be something that you hate but it leads you to salvation, and there may be something that you love, but it brings to you your doom" - Hasan al-Basree rahimuallah
Hence the fact that we should say alhamdulillah for everything! What a nice reminder to read, really boost up my energy. 
Jumpa lagi nanti ye... :)

Comments

  1. alhamdulillah...dpt suntikan semangat singgah kat sini hari ni... have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts