Mission's need...
Salam and gud afternoon,
Been thinking about my mission, you know when and how to kick start it. At first I thought I will not need to use money because I would like to use my current resources and skills. However, the mission gets bigger and thus it requires money to be use.
First of all, I will need to upgrade my computer programming skill beyond to something that I have never learn and use before. To learn it, I will also be needing the tool. So, need to buy the books and the tools first before I can even start my mission.
So, mata ne mission. Let me get the skills and tools first. Then, I will start you. Gambatte kudasai ne Yoo chan!.
Been thinking about my mission, you know when and how to kick start it. At first I thought I will not need to use money because I would like to use my current resources and skills. However, the mission gets bigger and thus it requires money to be use.
First of all, I will need to upgrade my computer programming skill beyond to something that I have never learn and use before. To learn it, I will also be needing the tool. So, need to buy the books and the tools first before I can even start my mission.
So, mata ne mission. Let me get the skills and tools first. Then, I will start you. Gambatte kudasai ne Yoo chan!.

Comments
Post a Comment