Internet banking yang menarik
Salam and good morning,
Like in our country, internet banking is also being use here. I registered the internet banking last year but I only managed to use it last night bcos I cannot understand what is written on the website. Before I was able to use the internet banking, I need to register for the services first. Although I cannot understand the website before, I copied and translated the wording one by one to understand about the registration process. Now, boleh la sikit2.
There is an online form that needs to be filled in, it is a very simple form. Only insert your name in katakana (japanese character for foreign names as registered in your banking account), your address (also in japanese) and the branch's name of your bank account. Then, press the submit button.
A week later, I received the form for the registration via mail. I asked my HR's staff to help me fill it in..hehehe. mr Hasimoto, he is very nice. He always helps me, you can say almost everything that I asked him. Nothing much to be insert in the form. Insert name, address, telephone number, account bank number and branch, security number that I want(like password), limit of money transfer in a day and my seal. After that sent it to the bank using the enclosed envelope. Senang je kan.... This password will be use for the first time login and then changed the password to be able to use the internet banking.
Two weeks later I received the welcome letter for internet banking enclosed with one internet banking card and manual book(dapat buku manual nak guna internet banking....cantik pulak tu). On the card are my internet banking number with a lot of numbers. Here is how the card looks like. The first row is the internet banking number (like login name) and the second row is the tag number like in maybank tag. The number is already assigned on the card, so no need to apply tag number and wait for it to arrive on your phone. Sangatlah senang. (Don't worry, this is not my card...ini copied dari buku manual nak guna internet banking tu)
Guna semua ke nombor yang ada tu? Nope, only use two combination number yang ada dalam kotak2 tu je ikut yang sistem tu tanya. Tengok contoh gambar di bawah ni. Contoh ni minta nombor pada kotak kedua dan kotak kelima. So masukkan nombor yang ada pada kad tadi ke dalam kotak2 tu yang ada pada sistem. Setiap kali gabungan dua kotak tu akan berubah. Just main matching je. I really like this method. No need to register telephone number and wait for the tag number to arrived.
One other thing yang menarik dengan internet banking bank ni ialah maklumat account pihak ketiga yang kita dah masukkan akan disave secara auto setiap kali kita buat transaksi. Tak perlu nak pergi Add dulu sendiri. Need to apply this also lah kat intenet banking negara kite. Besides the manual registration, can top up with this auto add features. Mungkin dah ada kot sekarang ni, tak tau la dah lama tak guna. :)
As someone yang buat keje-keje berkaitan IT ni, I think it is a nice feature. Best juge berada di negara asing, dapat tengok macam2 sistem IT yang ada. Betullah peribahasa yang berbunyi.."Banyak berjalan, banyak pengalaman.". Hehe..betul ke. ;)
Sekian, have a safe internet banking ye. :)
Like in our country, internet banking is also being use here. I registered the internet banking last year but I only managed to use it last night bcos I cannot understand what is written on the website. Before I was able to use the internet banking, I need to register for the services first. Although I cannot understand the website before, I copied and translated the wording one by one to understand about the registration process. Now, boleh la sikit2.
There is an online form that needs to be filled in, it is a very simple form. Only insert your name in katakana (japanese character for foreign names as registered in your banking account), your address (also in japanese) and the branch's name of your bank account. Then, press the submit button.
A week later, I received the form for the registration via mail. I asked my HR's staff to help me fill it in..hehehe. mr Hasimoto, he is very nice. He always helps me, you can say almost everything that I asked him. Nothing much to be insert in the form. Insert name, address, telephone number, account bank number and branch, security number that I want(like password), limit of money transfer in a day and my seal. After that sent it to the bank using the enclosed envelope. Senang je kan.... This password will be use for the first time login and then changed the password to be able to use the internet banking.
Two weeks later I received the welcome letter for internet banking enclosed with one internet banking card and manual book(dapat buku manual nak guna internet banking....cantik pulak tu). On the card are my internet banking number with a lot of numbers. Here is how the card looks like. The first row is the internet banking number (like login name) and the second row is the tag number like in maybank tag. The number is already assigned on the card, so no need to apply tag number and wait for it to arrive on your phone. Sangatlah senang. (Don't worry, this is not my card...ini copied dari buku manual nak guna internet banking tu)
Guna semua ke nombor yang ada tu? Nope, only use two combination number yang ada dalam kotak2 tu je ikut yang sistem tu tanya. Tengok contoh gambar di bawah ni. Contoh ni minta nombor pada kotak kedua dan kotak kelima. So masukkan nombor yang ada pada kad tadi ke dalam kotak2 tu yang ada pada sistem. Setiap kali gabungan dua kotak tu akan berubah. Just main matching je. I really like this method. No need to register telephone number and wait for the tag number to arrived.
One other thing yang menarik dengan internet banking bank ni ialah maklumat account pihak ketiga yang kita dah masukkan akan disave secara auto setiap kali kita buat transaksi. Tak perlu nak pergi Add dulu sendiri. Need to apply this also lah kat intenet banking negara kite. Besides the manual registration, can top up with this auto add features. Mungkin dah ada kot sekarang ni, tak tau la dah lama tak guna. :)
As someone yang buat keje-keje berkaitan IT ni, I think it is a nice feature. Best juge berada di negara asing, dapat tengok macam2 sistem IT yang ada. Betullah peribahasa yang berbunyi.."Banyak berjalan, banyak pengalaman.". Hehe..betul ke. ;)
Sekian, have a safe internet banking ye. :)



blog anda saya dah review http://sayurlemak.blogspot.com/2011/05/saya-dah-review-blog-anda-3.html
ReplyDeletethanks bebanyak. :)
ReplyDelete