Tulip at Sera Highland Farm

Salam and hi everyone,

Now it is time to write about the tulip experienced here in Hiroshima. It was last year (2010) around this week too (middle of May)...I and Yumi went to see the tulip (ehh..how to spell tulip in english...goshhh one by one my english seems to slip away).

Back to the story ya.... I got up early that day because Yumi chan said that place is quite far from Hiroshima city. Actually I was very tired at that time because of hectic work and not feeling so well but why cancel this opportunity right...So I just went with the plan although I knew I was sooo tired.

Finally we were there...Not so many people judging by the parked car...we arrived early sebab tu tak ramai lagi. Tetiba rasa excited bila nampak beberapa bunga tulip kat entrance. Terus tersenyum-senyum je masa tu...ahaha. The best part was no entrance fee for that amazing sightseeing place. Kat entrance tu ada map tunjuk pasal susun atur tempat tu. I was even awed with this map. For me it was so beautiful...hand made ni. Memang jakun la... hahaha


Then, we went to the first spot...and I still remember the feeling I felt when my eyes first saw those beautiful red, pink and white tulips spread along the hill. This was my first time tengok tulip besar2 anda pelbagai colour live. It was unbelievable experience.


This one...colour bunga tak solid one colour. Asa campur-campur pink kuning dan putih. So pretty.

Yang kaler ungu ni unik bunganya...ada banyak kelopak kan...nampak macam ros. This one memang besar sekuntum bunga tu.

 After that...we went to the 2nd spot. The view was breathtaking and superb. I fall in love with the white tulip. It looks so pure and innocent.



The 2nd spot was so wide and there was a viewing deck on the spot. I thought it is for the visitor to just see the tulip from a high spot. But when I was on the deck..again I was awed by the view. The tulips was planted to form flower design. Although I had captured the view, the real beauty cannot compared with this picture.


 This pink tulip looks so smooth and silky. Loved it too. :)



One by one gambar ditangkap...rasa tak puas...nak cuba abadikan semua kenangan yang dilihat kat tempat tu. Tak tergambar dah perasaan masa tu. 

Finally, we went to the last spot. Here I am inside the tulip garden. Hehehe...so happy. Terus hilang rasa penat dan letih bekerja yg rasa pagi tu. So happy that I decided to came after all.


Next to that garden, I saw people digging the tulip and packing it. Who wanted to take back and planted the tulip at their home...can do so. It cost for about 500yen. That was cheap looking at how huge it was. I takde taman kat rumah so tak de la beli bunga tu. Hehehe


Selesai lah sudah tengok bunga tulip. Hari pun dah makin panas..so kami pun beredar lah kembali ke hiroshima city. Hehehe...jya mata ne. So many cerita jalan2 yang belum cerita kat sini.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts