Sakura is blooming in Hiroshima
Salam and Konnichiwa...
Since Monday, the weather in Hiroshima are sunny. The sky are blue. The wind blows nicely. But the air is still dry and cold.
Everywhere....sakura spotted blooming. One tree in front of my house shows me the blooming progress. On Monday morning...still no flower bloomed. But when I got back from work in the evening, there was already a few sakura bloomed. On Tuesday...it was more. So is today...Makin banyak. :)
This weekend...many people will go out for hanami. So do I and my friends. :)
Since Monday, the weather in Hiroshima are sunny. The sky are blue. The wind blows nicely. But the air is still dry and cold.
Everywhere....sakura spotted blooming. One tree in front of my house shows me the blooming progress. On Monday morning...still no flower bloomed. But when I got back from work in the evening, there was already a few sakura bloomed. On Tuesday...it was more. So is today...Makin banyak. :)
This weekend...many people will go out for hanami. So do I and my friends. :)

gamba mana?? gamba??? hahahhaha
ReplyDeletegambar belum lagi...weken ni baru pergi. gambar thn lepas ada lah
ReplyDelete