Yearly performance evaluation
Salam everyone,
Every April starts the new business year. With this, comes also the performance evaluation by department manager. Last year's April was my first time being evaluated. I did not understand much last year when the evaluation was done. The final mark that I received was little jek. Hahaha...so many constraint for me to get the highest mark.
Yesterday, when I looked at my email...there it was. An email from my manager informing about the evaluation. The time and location for the evaluation are informed in the email. My turn was at 4.30PM yesterday. Dug dag dug dag jantung ni menunggu saat 4.30PM tu. Last year I was accompanied with my other colleague that can translate to me what is being asked. This year I was alone. So a little bit cemas what to answer and what to understand.
The time came and there was I in the meeting room...face to face with my manager. He gave me the evaluation sheet. There are 5 main items being evaluated. The first one is 'Office Manner'. At first he said 'Mena'. Puas fikir apela 'mena' ni. Apa yang dinilai pada kategori manner ni? Mostly about punctuality to the office, absentism and formal communication in office. So, far ada la peningkatan sikit dr last year. For the past 2 years,I never pick up telephone because I didn't know what to say...the formality in telephone is difficult. Huhu..my manager wants me to answer the telephone now. T_T (What if salah cakap.....huhuhuhu tak ke bahaya tu)
The second item is 'new idea'. Did I ever contribute any new ideas before for company's benefit? Ohhh..huhu. Yang ini banyak markahnye.... saya tak rasa saya ada contribute any idea. So, I think you guys can imagine lah what mark I received for this item. Uwaaaa...so now for this year..kena fikirkan apa2 idea baru. Jika ada buat dlm report dan tunjukkan pada bos. Apa-apa pun takpe katenye....huhuhu.
The third item is 'Kerjasama dengan pihak marketing'. Did I ever helped marketing staff for marketing purposes? Hmm...rasanye ada. Sometimes I helps them with demo kit. It just that...they always refer to my ketua for anything. Bila my ketua tak ada baru diorng datang direct to me. Nak tolong dalam-dalam pun tak termampu sbb limited nak cakap. This item too...the mark received also low lah.
The forth item is 'Kerjasama dengan semua'. Lebiih kurang lah dengan item ketiga. Huhuhuhu.... T_T
The last item....'Knowledge'. Did my knowledge about my work is getting wider? Yes, I think so. Hihihi...and my manager also asked do I have anything that I want to know. I said yes...hehe. I want to know what is one of my colleagues's job is. So, he explained about it. Nanti bila2 dia akan show kan pasal kerje tu.
Berakhirlah sudah evaluation tu....lega lah jugak. Walaupun broken...boleh la bercakap dengan dia. ;)
Every April starts the new business year. With this, comes also the performance evaluation by department manager. Last year's April was my first time being evaluated. I did not understand much last year when the evaluation was done. The final mark that I received was little jek. Hahaha...so many constraint for me to get the highest mark.
Yesterday, when I looked at my email...there it was. An email from my manager informing about the evaluation. The time and location for the evaluation are informed in the email. My turn was at 4.30PM yesterday. Dug dag dug dag jantung ni menunggu saat 4.30PM tu. Last year I was accompanied with my other colleague that can translate to me what is being asked. This year I was alone. So a little bit cemas what to answer and what to understand.
The time came and there was I in the meeting room...face to face with my manager. He gave me the evaluation sheet. There are 5 main items being evaluated. The first one is 'Office Manner'. At first he said 'Mena'. Puas fikir apela 'mena' ni. Apa yang dinilai pada kategori manner ni? Mostly about punctuality to the office, absentism and formal communication in office. So, far ada la peningkatan sikit dr last year. For the past 2 years,I never pick up telephone because I didn't know what to say...the formality in telephone is difficult. Huhu..my manager wants me to answer the telephone now. T_T (What if salah cakap.....huhuhuhu tak ke bahaya tu)
The second item is 'new idea'. Did I ever contribute any new ideas before for company's benefit? Ohhh..huhu. Yang ini banyak markahnye.... saya tak rasa saya ada contribute any idea. So, I think you guys can imagine lah what mark I received for this item. Uwaaaa...so now for this year..kena fikirkan apa2 idea baru. Jika ada buat dlm report dan tunjukkan pada bos. Apa-apa pun takpe katenye....huhuhu.
The third item is 'Kerjasama dengan pihak marketing'. Did I ever helped marketing staff for marketing purposes? Hmm...rasanye ada. Sometimes I helps them with demo kit. It just that...they always refer to my ketua for anything. Bila my ketua tak ada baru diorng datang direct to me. Nak tolong dalam-dalam pun tak termampu sbb limited nak cakap. This item too...the mark received also low lah.
The forth item is 'Kerjasama dengan semua'. Lebiih kurang lah dengan item ketiga. Huhuhuhu.... T_T
The last item....'Knowledge'. Did my knowledge about my work is getting wider? Yes, I think so. Hihihi...and my manager also asked do I have anything that I want to know. I said yes...hehe. I want to know what is one of my colleagues's job is. So, he explained about it. Nanti bila2 dia akan show kan pasal kerje tu.
Berakhirlah sudah evaluation tu....lega lah jugak. Walaupun broken...boleh la bercakap dengan dia. ;)

Comments
Post a Comment