Argghh...Why did he stop in the middle of the junction?

On the way from the airport, something happenned.
I was watching all the new surrounding mcm kanak2.
I noticed my CEO gave the turn right signal,
but he just turn slightly and then stop in the middle of the huge junction.

"What's happening?"
"Why he stop here?"
Then, I saw from the other side of the road a huge track comes towards us in a high speed.
I was panic but I could not ask anything.

But, that track just went pass our car...no accident or anything bad.
Then, he turned the car. Off we go...

I was stunned with what just happened.

Later, I found out that...
it is the rules here in Japan when you want to make a right turn,
your car must go to the center of the junction and stop,
let the car from the opposite side go first...and then when it is safe to turn...make the turn.

Hahaha..rasa putus jantung pagi tu.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts