The Day... Departure to Hiroshima (Part 2)
Suddenly...when I was on the Air Asia flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok,
I could not remember where is my e-ticket for the next flight. (Oh...where was it?!!!!)
I forgot to check it before..
All the panic rush in...what if the ticket could not be found? what am I going to do in Bangkok later?
Takuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt (but only in my heart, muka remain calm)
Berdoalah dlm hati mudah2an ada dlm beg. Nak check beg galas duduk kat tepi tingkap.
Faham2 lah AA...jauh tu nak kuar amik beg atas kepala tu. "Takpe..cool cool. Ada la tu kot..."pujuk hati.
At about 10.30PM Bangkok time (1 hour behind Malaysia), I safely landed at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok.
My first impression about this airport was "Beautiful and huge."
First time experience turun tangga kapal terbang. Hehehe...
Pastu naik shuttle bus to the Arrival Building. First time jugak naik bus dlm tu. :)
Jauh juga nak ke Arrival dari tmpt landing tu.
Then, when arrived at the arrival building...Nak buat apa ni?
Kena check out or go to transit area?
I chose check out even though I have no idea what is the different between those two at that time.
After check out...what to do...where to go? Tgk kiri tgk kanan.
Then, one nice airport staff asked me "May I help you, miss?"
"Oh, yes...I need to go and check in for another flight."
He showed me the way...thank you.
Now, open my beg galas first and hope to find my e-ticket for Bangkok Airways.
Yesssss...found it. It was all in a nice plastic file. Just my feeling je yg tetiba risau. ;)
Checked the screen for my flight's counter information and status.
(Perghh..banyaknye. Pening...mana satu ni.)
Found it...already open for check in. Walk slowly to the designated counter..
I did not go straight...take a look at my e-ticket again and I was greeted by the Bangkok Airways's staff.
She took me to the counter and help me for check in. (Dlm hati...wahh baik2 org kat Bangkok ni)
Successfully checked in..although a little bit problem with my name. My booking can't be found!
Why? Because of my name. No first and last name, only name.
If entered 'Yoolanda' only - Not found
If entered 'Karim' only - Not found
Must enter 'MsYoolandabintikarim' as in the e-ticket - Found.
(FYI, this is a recurring problem everytime I check in afterwards.
Only the last trip to Malaysia, no problem. Sebab naik MAS.)
After checked in, I still got 2 hours before boarding. So, jalan2 je la kat airport tu.
Carik makan..lapar sgtttttt.
Orchid show at the center hall
Next...where is the Gate nak masuk for security checkup? Tak jumpaaaaa...
Besar sgt airport tu..tadi pegi jalan2 kat bawah. My mistake..tak pegi carik tadi.
Rasa mcm dah lewat...Jalan dgn laju. Found it!
Lega dah lepas...I was wrong...belum lega lagi. Now, inside the Duty Free Area...it was huge.
Not at all like AA punya tadi. Sebab masa dah suntuk...no shopping2.
Tgk arrow for boarding gate...
Jalan ke depan...jalan lagi...haaaaaaa where is it?
Semua ni kedai je...Cemas cemas
Semua ni kedai je...Cemas cemas
Finally nampak org2 yg check nak masuk boarding area.
Lega sikit, but here they look very fierce.
Muka garang semua...(Sebab lambat ke?)
Alaaaa....bunyi lagi lalu bawah detector tu. So, kena body checkup la. Don't like!!!
Selesai...so jalan ingat dah nak sampai la boarding area tu. Hahahahaha...not yet.
Mine was at the very end...Sampai je letih yg amat.
Tapi kan...org tak ramai pun lagi. Rasa pelik, semua cool je.
Tgk kat announcement screen. Gate belum open. Tapi tadi rasa dah ada sikit je lagi time tinggal.
What is happening nih?????
Duduk jap lah...I'm confuse. Kena bertenang jap.
Tetiba terpandang jam kat screen tadi tu... It's 11.40PM.
I looked at my watch... It's 12.40AM.
Rasa nak tepuk je dahi sendiri masa tu...
Remember earlier I wrote I arrived 10.30PM (Bangkok time)... but later I forgot about the time zone.
Hahahahaha...rugi tak sempat jalan2 kat Duty Free Area tu sebab dah masuk and lepas security check.
I still got 1 hour more before boarding. So, duduk je la melengut kat situ. Hausssss...
Syukur...alhamdulillah. I was alone and scared, but Allah helps me all the way safe and sound. :)
Lesson of the story: Always checked and changed your watch's time when you go abroad. (^_~)



rerajin update selalu yer... hehehe
ReplyDeletehehehe...insyaallah. banyak nih story. :)
ReplyDeletesorang2 Yoo kan..kalo berkawan xde la gelabah sgt ek...huhuhu...
ReplyDeletenice story,keep updating sista!
hehehe..sorg2. pastu first time. tak sempat fikir pun masa nak datang tu. semua kelam kabut. redah je la. hehehe..tq :)
ReplyDeletethrill giler journey tu. kalau aku rasanya dah tercirit dah. ha ha ha.
ReplyDeletehehehe...punya thrill smpi skrg aku ingat. every bit of it. ahaks...
ReplyDelete