Discount items...
Konnichiwa...
Yesterday I wanted to eat ikan bakar. So...I bought one mackerel for that purpose.
Items like fish, shrimp (seafood),...I like to buy it at Pure Cook...the small shop near my house.
Everyday, I will walked passed that shop when coming home from work.
So, it is quite convenient for me.
During the time when people came home from work, the food items will be paste with small sticker by the shop assistants. At first I didn't know what that sticker is meant for.
The sticker is a discount item. Sometime 20%, 50% cut from the original price.
Most people will take the items with this sticker first because it is cheaper. Hehehe...
The real reason for this discount is because the food must be out from the stock.
The expired date to consume the food is getting nearer, perhaps the day after today.
I think it is a good practice, no lebihan stock barang2 yg mudah lupus ni.
Yesterday I wanted to eat ikan bakar. So...I bought one mackerel for that purpose.
Items like fish, shrimp (seafood),...I like to buy it at Pure Cook...the small shop near my house.
Everyday, I will walked passed that shop when coming home from work.
So, it is quite convenient for me.
During the time when people came home from work, the food items will be paste with small sticker by the shop assistants. At first I didn't know what that sticker is meant for.
The sticker is a discount item. Sometime 20%, 50% cut from the original price.
Most people will take the items with this sticker first because it is cheaper. Hehehe...
| Sticker merah tu diskaun...hehe |
The expired date to consume the food is getting nearer, perhaps the day after today.
I think it is a good practice, no lebihan stock barang2 yg mudah lupus ni.

Comments
Post a Comment