Starting the new job...
22nd October 2008 - was the date I started this job.
But still in Malaysia. At my hometown Lumut, Perak.
At first, I was quite happy because no more traffic jams and bgn awal before Subuh.
The feeling = Excited (of course) + Scared
Actually, I was alone almost all the time because all my colleagues are here in Japan.
8.00 AM - Received phone call from my boss welcoming me into the company.
My first task was set up Skype and Yahoo Messenger for communications.
Easy right...hihihihi
Lepas tu, dptlah kerja yg tough sikit. Kena baca datasheet pastu buat flowchart pasal sebijik IC ni.
That was my first time reading any datasheet. It was really ... really hard.
At that point, I knew that my day will not be the same again.
The difficult tasks, the different culture/language, the distance ... How to describe this?
Just one word... DIFFICULT.
My life did changed. No more watching Tvs or hanging out with family.
Almost 24 hours it was all about the new work. Even makan pun tak betul.
Yup, it was crazy. Habis muka naik jerawat merata. :D
But still in Malaysia. At my hometown Lumut, Perak.
At first, I was quite happy because no more traffic jams and bgn awal before Subuh.
The feeling = Excited (of course) + Scared
Actually, I was alone almost all the time because all my colleagues are here in Japan.
8.00 AM - Received phone call from my boss welcoming me into the company.
My first task was set up Skype and Yahoo Messenger for communications.
Easy right...hihihihi
Lepas tu, dptlah kerja yg tough sikit. Kena baca datasheet pastu buat flowchart pasal sebijik IC ni.
![]() |
| Benda 4 segi paling besar dlm picture tu lah kena fahamkan. |
That was my first time reading any datasheet. It was really ... really hard.
At that point, I knew that my day will not be the same again.
The difficult tasks, the different culture/language, the distance ... How to describe this?
Just one word... DIFFICULT.
My life did changed. No more watching Tvs or hanging out with family.
Almost 24 hours it was all about the new work. Even makan pun tak betul.
Yup, it was crazy. Habis muka naik jerawat merata. :D


Comments
Post a Comment