Independent...
Independent...the most valuable lesson I've learned since living in Japan.
Although I had a friend that I knew since high school here, he did not show me compassions.
So, I started to learn to be independent.
Being dependent sometimes mcm menyusahkan org lain.
How did I went through my days here since 2009?
Being in a foreign country with little English usage is quite challengging.
A lot of obstacles needs to be faced.
And all that must be accompanied with a strong determination and will.
I started to learn again...learning how to survive.
When you are forced to survive, anything is possible.
All you need is to be brave and pray for the strength.
And think about your loves one always...it helps.
When the first stage is done...nothing needs to be worry about anymore.
So, now...whenever I found any Malaysian here I am so excited.
No more malu2...
And I just knew, I am not alone in this foreign country anymore.
The previous me...I was a little bit shy to start any conversation with anyone new.
Sbb tu lah keje pun kat blkng komputer. Tak yah ckp dgn org. Hehe
Any opportunity berkawan yg dpt skrg, perlu digrab.
Tapi masih perlu berhati2 juga. :)
But I believe smua yg dikenali di sini ni baik2 belaka. No doubt at all.

mksd yoo..yoo xnk ke kwn ngan org yg selalu mintak laksa=(
ReplyDeletehehe...mana ada. takde kesitu maksudnye. ini lebih kpd my friend sorng tu. dia ajar yoo jadi independent, yoo x suka susahkan dia sbb dia busy sgt. yoo tak kisahlah wani nak laksa...yoo suka sgt. :)
ReplyDelete