My new friends in Hiroshima...
After one encounter to another encounter...
I am bless with a few wonderful friends here in Japan.
Kak Nizah & Family, Zi, Intan, Kak Izan, Wani and Kong.
![]() |
| From left:Intan, me, Zi, Kak Nizah n baby Muaz |
| From left:Intan, me n Wani |
How did I met them? Hihi...
It started at about 2 weeks before Syawal last year.
I was looking for someone to teach me Japanese.
My friend introduce me to one Japanese girl name Ayako through Facebook.
On Ayako's Facebook wall...I saw she was exchanging messages with someone from Malaysia.
So, I just click on that someone's name and read about her information.
To my surprise, she was here in Hiroshima.
I was so excited... I terus hntr private message to that person wanted to be her friend.
Hahahaha...Luckily, she accepted me to be her friend.
That kind person is Kak Nizah. Thank you akak for wanting to be my friend.
Then, she invited me to attend the Hari Raya Celebration at the International House.
I never knew about that place before that.
On 1 Syawal, I met Intan, Zi and Kak Izan's Family. :)
| Kak Izan in choc...hehe |
But, Zi was already back in Malaya after successfully completing her study.
Then, this year I was introduced to a cute girl name Wani and Kong. :)
We first met during the masak2 activity.
They all are wonderful people.
Seronok sangat sejak jumpa you all. Thanks for wanting to be friends with me.


Comments
Post a Comment