New friends in Tokyo...

During my travel in Tokyo, I was introduced to more Malaysian there by Rosman and Hazeril.
They were Kak Noni's family. They lived in Ebisu for 3 years.
Sadly, shortly after we met they moved back to Malaya.

But, we did have a fun time together jalan2 in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto.
Main bowling kat Tokyo
 I will never forget this time masa main bowling ni.
It was the first time I think I truly laugh after I came here.
All my stress were gone. The medicine for all...laughter and happiness. (^_~)


Kak Noni yg sentiasa ceria...

Bergambar dgn JAWS...
Merata jalan2 masa tu...Gamabr dgn JAWS ni dekat Universal Studios Japan, Osaka.
Kelakar sgt masa nak tngkap gmbr ni...cara2 pekerja2 tu nak tngkap gmbr.
Mmg buat kite nak gelak dan happy2 jer masa tu.

Kak Noni, saya tak lupa lagi dgn mee kari dan sambal akak.
Sampai skrg saya ingat sbb masa tu saya sgt2 laparkan masakan Malaysia.
Thanks akak for everything... Arigatou gozaimashita m(-_-)m

Comments

Popular Posts