Greeting...
Selamat pagi, semua...
Pagi ni terbaca seorng kawan menulis tentang Salam 1Malaysia.
Sejak berada di luar negara, banyaklah juga ketinggalan tentang isu2 di negara ni.
Sebelum ni juga heboh pasal perkataan 'Salam' tak boleh dan sebagainya.
I'm not writing here to discuss about this.
Not my specialty to discuss it in depth.
What I wanted to share here is...
I had an experienced where I am not sure what to answer
when I was greeted with 'Assalamualaikum' here in Japan.
Why is that? What is the problem kan...Just reply back the salam.
In Malaysia, you can easily know with whom you are giving and receiving the greetings.
Not here in Japan where the population of Islamic people is so small.
One time, I was at the train station.
There was a family there, the husband is an American and the wife is Japanese.
The wife is like any other Japanese women here.
Suddenly, the husband greeted me with Assalamualaikum.
At first, I was stunt...I answered back of course by also thinking that they were muslim too.
One different time, I was walking at Fuji Grand.
Then, suddenly one guy greeted me with Assalamualaikum and just walked pass me.
I stopped and turn back at him.
He also stopped and looked at me and greeted me again with Assalamualaikum.
Hahaha...I think my face must looked so confuse.
So, jawab gak lah dgn menganggap he is a muslim too.
Being in a foreign country, people know I am a Muslim by looking at me and greeted me with Islamic greeting. Even they do not know who are you, they still greeted you.
Not just in Islamic greeting.
I was also greeted with 'Selamat Pagi' by one Pak cik even though it is not morning at that time. ;)
That Pak cik said he was in Malaysia before and he love Malaysia.
Every morning, at my neighbourhood area,
people I met along the way will simply smile and said 'Ohayou gozaimasu' no matter who you are.
Hmmm...
My question...Why kita nak susah2kan benda yg senang?


they seem very open minded.. tade hidden agenda whatsoever... bagus betul... itu baru la mesra namanya..
ReplyDeletekalau malay lak, nak mesra pun kena berniat.. kalau nonmuslim bg assalamualaikum, mesti nak negative thinking.. afterall, orang arab pun greeting cam tu regardless dorang islam ke tak.. huhui..
hehe...itulah. why nak susahkan benda yg sng. if kita guna Hai, Hello selalu pun org tgk semacam kot.
ReplyDelete