She is a He...oh malunyer...

Konnichiwa mina san,

Hari ni ada story malu plak sikit. Dah lama kesilapan ni dilakukan. Huhhuhuhu...malu sungguh.
Cerita ni pasal person in charge kat Travel Agent yg saya selalu guna untuk beli tiket balik Malaysia.
The first time I used this Travel Agency, the person in charge is a woman. Then, last year they changed the person in charge to someone else. Nama dia Hiroki Minami.

All this time, I will address this person as Ms Hiroki Minami in my email. I never spoke to this person so I never knew who this person was. We only communicate in emails only. Today, I received another invoice for my next departure plan. And, at the bottom of the email ....huhuhuhu

"By the way, just for correction, my gender is male. :)"

Terus terasa panas pipi.. Oh no, huhuhuhu. 

All this time, I thought my travel agent is a woman. T_T

Comments

Popular Posts