Time planning...

Kombanwa...
Since I came to Japan, I have learned how to plan time much much better now.
Here, it is hard to find Japanese people that will be late on any appointment.
Regardless of work appointment or hang out appointment.
Me myself also love to be early in any appointment that I had.

Masa kat Malaysia, I will try my best to be on time.
Maklumlah kat KL tu mcm2 perkara boleh menyebabkan kita lambat.
Sometimes, mmg susah sgt nak be punctual no matter how early we went out.

It is hard to be late here if you already plan your travel time properly.
Here, you must plan what kind of transportation that you would like to use.
Public transportation here like bus and train has it's own time table.
The great about public transportation here is... the time is punctual.
Only when there are accident, flood or nature disaster then the time will be haywire a bit.

Other things that is great about the places that you want to go is, it has it's own website.
So far, kebanyakannye ada website.
You can view the open/close time and how to get there.
The information is simple but it is enough for you to plan your travel time.
I've learned this from my Japanese's friend.
Hihihi...best bila dpt plan semuanya.
The feeling naik train dan bas kat sini tak sama mcm kat Msia.
It is much better here.

Comments

  1. wah new face,good...hehe tq visited my blog.How about pedestrian crossing the road..semua sanggup ke Traffic Light walaupun jauh..betul ke?

    P/s Nak belacan meh dtg kuching..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. what new face? hihi...tak fhm.
    yup, it is true about that. lgpun ada jln sgt besar, ngeri nak main lintas je.
    ala, nak kena pi kuching ye. haha...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts