The Offer...And I said "Yes..."

About 3 years ago, I was chatting with my high school friend.
We exchanged stories sbb dah bertahun2 tak jumpa.

Biasa la soalan2 yg akan ditanya bila dah lama tak jumpa.
One of the soalan : "Belajar apa kat U?"
Cite lah kan belajar apa..."I amik Comp Science."
Then, the story berlarut2 lah pasal the study as it happens to be, my friend also.

One day, as we story2 again...
My friend said to me that boss dia is looking for someone to handle one job in Malaysia.
They need someone to liaise with them and Malaysian company.
I wasn't thinking about anything at that moment. And just listen to the story.

Suddenly... the question that I never thought would ever  come across me was pop out. :)
Friend: "You nak try tak?"
Me: "Try apa?" (Still blur at that time, seriusly...no joke)
Friend: "The job that I was talking about lah?"
Me: "Hah! Me?" (Mmg gile shock at that time)
Friend: "Ye lah...bla bla bla"

I tak jawab 'Yes' or 'No' masa tu.
After consulting my sister, and a deep thought I hntr email kat my friend and I said 'Yes, what shoud I do now?" Yes, lebih kurang mcm tu la dlm email tu.

My friend replied and asked me to sent  in my resume first.
I did but with no high hope off course. This is Japan. Even in Malaysia, susah sgt nak dpt kerja dlm bidang yg dicintai nih. Ini kan pulak oversea. But, I did hope there might be some kind of a miracle somewhere.

Then, I got a formal email from Japan stating that they have accepted my resume and the interview will take place in September 2008. In that email, the person stated that the Head of Engineering Departrment and  the Section Chief will be in Lumut, Perak to interview me.
There was a p/s in the email.... "Please learn Japanese as the interview will be conducted in Japanese."

That was the moment where I felt my blood runs from toes to my head. Oh No!!!!...
(Ada ke mcm tu punya rasa?)

That email was posted around July 2008. So, I ada around 2 month before the interview to get myself prepared. So....the preparation begins (or began).

To be continued.... (^_~)

Comments

  1. hahahahaha...sakit jiwa. siang mlm study. tp tak terer pun. sbb main study sendiri jek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. d rest i guess.. i kinda know what went on after that...hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi...of course u knew. ni summary only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoo ni bukan summary, point2 jerrrr....heeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. best!! suka :)
    yoo, apa itu atashi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe..thanks for liking Sab. ;)
    Atashi means 'Me'... yg ni selalu org perempuan guna utk ckp "saya". Org lelaki tak guna yg ni. Simply put my blog title is... "Me in Hiroshima". :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sakit-sakit dulu ... senang-senang kendian ...

    berbaloi kan sakit tu ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup...mmg sakit. tapi mmg berbaloi lah skrg.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts