Fate bring us together...to be friends. (^_^)
This is Yumi Chan. And, she is my friend here.
How did our friendship began? (^_~)
Like the title...Fate bring us together.
A few months after I landed in Hiroshima, there was a long holiday here in Japan.
The holiday is call Golden Week. Ada bnyk public holiday during that week.
Most of the Japanese will go abroad for holidays.
I was returning back to Malaysia and she was going to Cambodia for a holiday.
We departed from Hiroshima Airport.
We sat next to each other during the flight from Hiroshima to Bangkok.
But, at that time we never spoke a word to each other.
A few days passed and it is time to get back to Hiroshima.
Like before, I took the same flight from Bangkok to Hiroshima.
It was at night, so I did not bother who was next to me that time.
During breakfast as I turned to my right ... I saw her.
But still ... we never spoken to each other yet.
Only at Hiroshima airport as I was waiting for the Express Bus that we did talk to each other.
This time both of us just could not stop laughing as we know we this was the third time for us.
Yes, inside the bus we sat next to each other again. ;)
And, she gave me her phone number and email address (everyone uses their email address here in Japan).
So, I gave her mine too.
There...the beginning of our friendship.
Yoo and Yumi... (^_^)




huhuhu .. tu ler ... 1st time jumpa tanak tegur ... tu pasal tuhan kasi korang jumpa sampai 3 kali ... hehehe :D
ReplyDeletecuba bayang kalau 10 kali tanak tegur ... may tuhan kasi jumpa 11 kali :p
jangan marah yoo ... gurau je ... :D
ha...ha... mcm nie yer kenal.... lawaknya... :)
ReplyDeletehahahaha..itulahkan. bukan tak nak tegur. masa tu tak reti sgt ckp Jepun. buat tak tahu le. mana nak tahu dia boleh ckp BI. hahaha
ReplyDeleteitulah azna. mcm tu kenal. dia pun tak tahan gelak bila ingat.