The Day... Arrival at Hiroshima
06th March 2009
Finally, after two flights and a panic attacked at Bangkok Airport,
I was safely landed at Hiroshima Airport...around 7.30am in the morning.
It was raining...I will always remember it as my CEO said to me,
"You come with the rain..."
The queue for Immigration checking was so long. Too many foreigners/tourist on the same flight.
So, I just take a quick rest at the restroom. Wash my face and tidy up my tudung.
I just stand at the very end of the line...observing what I have to do at the counter.
The checkup system in Japan is different.
All foreigners that enters Japan are obliged to be fingerprinted and photographed.
If, by any chance that the result is positive, the entry will be denied.
Also, questions will be ask regarding your entry.
Tengah2 queue tgk semua org sibuk isi sekeping form.
Nama form tu Embarkation Form. Dah isi masa atas flight tadi.
At last, it is my turn. Give the immigration officer my Passport and Embarkation Form.
Then, put my jari telunjuk both kanan and kiri on the machine.
After that, look at the screen..photo are snap.
Jawab soalan...hentam je masa tu (Tak faham sgt pun).
Dia amik my COE, and paste in my Visa for 1 year duration.
Pastu gi amik beg. Tgk2 I was the last one.
Ada sorg staff dan seekor doggy yg besar tunggu tepi bag.
Kenapa la pulak...Huhuhuhuhu
Dia tanya tu beg saya ke? I said "Hai."
Then, he gave me custome declaration form and asked me to fill it it.
Tak de benda pun nak declare.
Pastu last check point...bg pasport dan dia nak tgk beg.
Angkat beg atas meja yg tinggi tu...Buka dan dia tgk2.
The worst...hbs semua benda dirombaknye. Semua brg kena kuarkan.
(So, ladies...always put your 'special clothing' in laundry bag yg mcm net to when u went abroad.)
Siap buka bahagian zip bag yg tak leh simpan brg tu.
Masa punggah2 tu..doggy tu asyik dtg je. Bukan takut dia gigit..takut kena bulu dia.
Ni doggy yg bulu panjang2 kaler oren tu. Comel la jugak walaupun beso.
Perasaan: Gemuruh. (Huhuhuhuhu)
Alhamdulillah, checking semua OK.
Maka, berjalanlah saya ke pintu Exit.
The door opens and there was my friend and my CEO already waiting for me there.
And, I can already feel the cold breeze of Spring on my face and body.
And, out we were from the airport and off the car we go. (brokennye...)
I have no idea where we were heading.
The truth is pening pala...asyik kena panic attack je dr smlm.
ようこそ日本へ、ヨーランダさん
Youkoso nippon e, Yoolanda San.
(Welcome to Japan, Ms Yoolanda)

Comments
Post a Comment