05.03.11 - 2 years Departure
Konnichiwa...
On the date...2 years ago I was preparing to come here. So, happy besday to my departure date. Ada ke org buat gitu? Adehhh...
For the day, I went to AEON Mall in Tenjingawa to have a treat with my friends. Chose AEON Mall becos after that I wanted to look for presents to bring home later in late April. The real plan however was not at AEON Mall...but got to changed the plan due to a renovation at the place we wanted to go.
I took JR train straight from my house to Tenjingawa station and walked there for about 7 minutes. During the journey, I got worried because there was a plastic bag under my seat. Hahaha..suddenly I just thought it might be a bomb inside it. Just a wild imagination. Lawak je...
During the walk to the AEON Mall, I saw a beautiful flower already bloomed. It looks like sakura..but I believed it is not sakura. I think it is ume blossom (bunga plum). Cantik...bunga ni kat rumah org tapi selamba je tangkap gmbr. hihi
These are the food that we ate there. We went to a restaurant (Mario) for pizza dan pasta. First time pergi restoran kat sini yg kena order dan pay first. Tengok2 menu dan choose la apa yg boleh dimakan. Pilih yg ada seafood aje...tiga food je.. pizza udang, salad salmon and avocado dan spagetti udang dgn sos telur ikan.
A bit disappointed with the food actually...the pizza is not like pizza. No cheese on top...just the bread, tomato and prawn. Huhuhu...
This is the salmon and avocado salad. Yang ni sedap...boleh kata all type of salad in Japan is delicious. I love the avocado...so soft and delicious. The dressing pun sedap. The salmon is raw..hehe
Finally the pasta...the rupa nampak tak berapa menarik la. Macam sendiri buat dekat rumah je. Hahaha..
But the taste tu boleh la..much better than the pizza. I like white sauce pasta. Need to learn to prepare this. Eat pasta with prawn and broccoli...sungguh sedap. Been to another Mario's restaurant that served this pasta, more delicious.
Then, we went to another restaurant for dessert. Hahaha... Here, we ordered two kind of dessert. But I forgot to take the second dessert's picture.
This dessert consist of two scoop of yam ice cream, mochi (rice cake) with red bean and green tea mochi (perhaps) with serbuk kacang. This is Japanese dessert. But we do not know the name of this dessert. We just love to eat it. The yam ice cream is so delicious... that we ordered it for the second time.
The great about dessert in Japan is... it is not so sweet, just manis-manis buah je.
Here we are at the VIP seat...haha... Nice view kan the kedai. After eating, we went to shopped. I just managed to bought one unique t-shirt for my sister and something unplanned for me. Need to search more present. (^_~)






Comments
Post a Comment