Never ending story = Chaos

Konnichiwa...

It has been 3 days now that I have been troubleshooting the problem with this one particular radio.
Whenever I repaired one problem... another problem will arise. It's like a never ending story. Everytime I need to do source code for this particular radio...I will definitely face a hard road.

This particular radio uses the old type of Integrated Development Environment... already being used before I even started working in this company. They called it 'mukashi mukashi no puroguramu'. It means...'Long long time ago punya program'. It was done before by vendor that they hire. The source code is soooo long and the programmer was very tidy in doing his work. What do I mean by tidy? Hehehe...he managed to arranged all the source code in different files and title. Although it is well arranged..but I always fine it difficult to changed and to trace where the problem is.

Does well arranged bring any good to me right now in this situation? No! Well arranged but requires a lot of things to do for a simple step. Must changed at A file, B file too. If not...chaos. That what I feel right now...CHAOS!

It's already lunch hour...still I haven't completed it yet. Ya Allah... please help me to get through this. Amin.

Comments

Popular Posts