The Hashi (Chosptick)

Konnichiwa..

Hashi or chopstick is a popular utensil in Japan. Ya right, everyone knows that. In Malaysia too, chopstick is not something new. But the shape and length is a bit different. For me lah, it is different. For others it might be the same aje. I never use chopstick before so I had the difficulties lah to eat here mula2 dulu. Now pun...tapi tak la macam masa mula2 dulu.

I learn how to use chopstick at youtube. Haahaha...a very sourceful. Not only for entertainment right. You can learn about anything that you want now there. Just choose the right thing to learn okay. Now, bolehlah mengangkat makanan dan suapkan ke mulut. Before nak angkat pun tak boleh. Apa ntah lagi nak masukkan dlm mulut. Now, still practising. Sebab still kekok gile lagi. Rasa macam nak jolok tekak sendiri je setiap kali guna chopstick tu.

Ganbare...

Comments

Popular Posts