Daging Kurma Goreng
Morning peeps! (Hasil penulisan sambil menunggu kerja diburn masuk dalam processor)
Last night I went home late from work. So hungry and it was so cold. Thank goodness I have defrost the meat before I went to work. Already planned to eat red meat yesterday but haven't decided what to cook yet in the morning.
So...I posted what to cook at my facebook wall. Got many replies from my dearest friends. And one of my friends suggested Daging Kurma Goreng. I asked for the recipe and it looks so easy and fast to cook. Went back home and mandi-manda semua and start preparing to cook that dish.
The ingredient needed are:
* Onion - sliced
* Kacang - cut-cut (I punya sebab dah lapar sangat main cut je...)
* Meat - cut-cut juge
* Salt
* Rempah kurma
How to cook it:
1. Perap the meat with rempah kurma and salt.
2. Heat the frying pan with oil in it but not so much oil. Just enough to fry the meat.
3. Fry the meat and gaul2.
4. When the meat is cooked, put in the sliced onion and kacang.
5. Kacau-kacau semua until masak.
Tadaaaaa... this is how the cooked Daging Kurma Goreng. Thanks to Nora for the recipe. The aroma mmg menyelerakan sangat2. Oishii desu yo!
Jemput makan ye..hari ni buat bento. :)
Last night I went home late from work. So hungry and it was so cold. Thank goodness I have defrost the meat before I went to work. Already planned to eat red meat yesterday but haven't decided what to cook yet in the morning.
So...I posted what to cook at my facebook wall. Got many replies from my dearest friends. And one of my friends suggested Daging Kurma Goreng. I asked for the recipe and it looks so easy and fast to cook. Went back home and mandi-manda semua and start preparing to cook that dish.
The ingredient needed are:
* Onion - sliced
* Kacang - cut-cut (I punya sebab dah lapar sangat main cut je...)
* Meat - cut-cut juge
* Salt
* Rempah kurma
How to cook it:
1. Perap the meat with rempah kurma and salt.
2. Heat the frying pan with oil in it but not so much oil. Just enough to fry the meat.
3. Fry the meat and gaul2.
4. When the meat is cooked, put in the sliced onion and kacang.
5. Kacau-kacau semua until masak.
Tadaaaaa... this is how the cooked Daging Kurma Goreng. Thanks to Nora for the recipe. The aroma mmg menyelerakan sangat2. Oishii desu yo!
Jemput makan ye..hari ni buat bento. :)


wahh... senang betul ni.. nak try guna chiken or mutton le plak
ReplyDeleteyup..hehehe. sila2. nanti bagi tau hasil. ;)
ReplyDelete