Soal selidik foreigner

Salam dan selamat pagi...

Walaupun tak berapa ada mood nak menulis beberapa hari ni, teruskan jugak menulis utk memenuhi masa yg ada. Sambil2 tengok koleksi gambar sendiri, terjumpa gambar pasal borang questionnaire yang saya jawab past 2 weeks. It is a questionnaire given to all foreign national living in the city where I live right now. The questionnaire is from the city hall office...this city hall office is like our Pejabat Daerah lah kat Malaysia.

How they know I am a foreigner and living in that particular city?  Mmg dah register masa awal2 dtg dulu. so, semua surat akan dtg je dgn sendirinye. So, back to the questionnaire.

There are many copies of this questionnaire that I received. They gave all the possible language that you might understand. The purpose and the procedure of the questionnaire is written on the first page. I was awed when I read this. They wanted to know our difficulties living in their city so that they can improve their services thus giving all their citizen a comfortable place to live.

The questionnaire started with a multiple choice question...easy, just circle the answer. The questions mainly asked about how long I has been in Japan, how long I planned to stay in Japan, what area of difficulties I am facing at work and at home... and much more. At the end, there was a couple questions that I need to write down what I like and don't like about my city and what do I want/hope for the city hall, my company and other Japanese to do so that I will feel much more comfortable. At first I didn't know what to answer but I managed to at last.

For me, this is a great effort. This is not an easy thing to do. They might get a lot of answers...the answers might be from the positive and negative side. This is the way how I can reach them and tell them what I do not know. I am looking forward for any reply or changes, if there might be any.

Jya...mata ne.

Comments

Popular Posts