Umbrella..ella ella..
Kombanwa...
Yesterday, jalan2 di Hondori Street with my friends...Hondori street ni ala-ala Jalan TAR kot. Banyak kedai jual barang. Ada macam2 benda. Ada la beberapa benda yg dibeli. Haha...one of it is umbrella. If you come to Japan...you will see many beautiful umbrella here. Sungguh menggiurkan tengok payung-payung tu semua. So beautiful and cute. Haha...with payung pun boleh mengakibatkan anda nak shopping macam beli handbag or baju.
I got one as omiyage for my sister. She just love all the beautiful and cute cute thing ni. Hehe...so along I put the picture here first okay. I have lots of payung until now but not so beautiful yet so far. Hahaha...why everytime I went out and have no payung. Got to buy one. I ended up with many payung now. When it is rainy, there will be payung everywhere for you to buy. Sooooo benri desu (convenient).
This is the umbrella I bought yesterday... :)
Nak beli yang payung panjang tu but it will not fit in my suitcase so...I just bought the lipat one.
Yesterday, jalan2 di Hondori Street with my friends...Hondori street ni ala-ala Jalan TAR kot. Banyak kedai jual barang. Ada macam2 benda. Ada la beberapa benda yg dibeli. Haha...one of it is umbrella. If you come to Japan...you will see many beautiful umbrella here. Sungguh menggiurkan tengok payung-payung tu semua. So beautiful and cute. Haha...with payung pun boleh mengakibatkan anda nak shopping macam beli handbag or baju.
I got one as omiyage for my sister. She just love all the beautiful and cute cute thing ni. Hehe...so along I put the picture here first okay. I have lots of payung until now but not so beautiful yet so far. Hahaha...why everytime I went out and have no payung. Got to buy one. I ended up with many payung now. When it is rainy, there will be payung everywhere for you to buy. Sooooo benri desu (convenient).
This is the umbrella I bought yesterday... :)
I like this kind of handle sebab when you walk or get inside train and you need to stand.... this handle can just to be use as a hook and hook it on your wrist or handbag.

Comments
Post a Comment