Hardworking...
Assalamualaikum and Good morning... :)
From last week.... I have been struggling with this one particular receiver source code. Almost a week now...still got bugs here and there. I need to crush these bugs away. What is the situation inside my head? Hahahaha...so heavy ..macam2 ada. Balik rumah malam je cannot think anymore...cannot open nihongo worksheet to study jugak. Every morning when I woke up...I felt very tired. A normal rutine day for me when I had this kind of situation at work.
I really hate when I need to use Hitachi processor's programming source code. Of course...it is the work so my liking and preferable on which processor does not count much. My friend Wani talked about how meticulous Japanese people are today. Yes...they are meticulous but on this particular job they did not get the opinion from me about which one are better to be use. (Hahahaha...perasan nak org mintak pandangan dgn dia). I did all the programming everyday...so I think I know which one is better and which is not. I am confident to say that. :)
I have seen the weakest and the strongest area between the old design and the new design. Although the new design are still not perfect, I still believe it is better than the old one though. (Alamak...naik lif tekan butang sendiri pulak nampaknye...;)).
Nak dijadikan cerita...I was very sick and did not come to work when they make the decision. Actually, only one day je tak datang. But I was very sick so they make jugak the decision. Afraid that I might not becoming for a very long day. I got a very painful stomach ache that my doctor said either I have appendix or bacterial infection. If appendix, I will need to undergo minor surgery. Alhamdulillah...I got better after that.
Back to the story...hehehe. My department manager decided to use the old design, based on the previous record...that city uses the old design so he think I will not require to do much changes and the work can be done in a short period of time. At first, when he told me that...I think that too if it is like before than I will not require to do much changes. But, when I received the specification that I must do...I just know that it is not easy. So, bermulalah pembuatan kerja yg boleh tahan susahnye. Uhuk uhuk...
Only then...they knew it is difficult because I never took so long time to finished up the task before using the new design since I am here in Japan (Dolu-dolu masa start keje kat Msia...haha lama gile gak nak siapkan keje). Now...they asked me is it possible to use the new design. Yes..it is but I have wasted so much time with this old design and I need new time frame for the new one. So...I just need to finish this because it was already too late to change.
The old design source code was soooo complicated and added with complicated specification... makin-makin susah la jadiknye. Kenalah jadi hardworking untuk menyelesaikan kerja ni. Perah otak dan perah bagi menyelesaikan kerja. Hehehe...selama ni hardworking juga tapi takla macam org-org kat office ni sampai tengah malam. Sekarang tak berani pun nak balik lewat dah...Rasa nak je pindah duk dekat-dekat kawan Malaysia kat Hiroshima city tu.
From last week.... I have been struggling with this one particular receiver source code. Almost a week now...still got bugs here and there. I need to crush these bugs away. What is the situation inside my head? Hahahaha...so heavy ..macam2 ada. Balik rumah malam je cannot think anymore...cannot open nihongo worksheet to study jugak. Every morning when I woke up...I felt very tired. A normal rutine day for me when I had this kind of situation at work.
I really hate when I need to use Hitachi processor's programming source code. Of course...it is the work so my liking and preferable on which processor does not count much. My friend Wani talked about how meticulous Japanese people are today. Yes...they are meticulous but on this particular job they did not get the opinion from me about which one are better to be use. (Hahahaha...perasan nak org mintak pandangan dgn dia). I did all the programming everyday...so I think I know which one is better and which is not. I am confident to say that. :)
I have seen the weakest and the strongest area between the old design and the new design. Although the new design are still not perfect, I still believe it is better than the old one though. (Alamak...naik lif tekan butang sendiri pulak nampaknye...;)).
Nak dijadikan cerita...I was very sick and did not come to work when they make the decision. Actually, only one day je tak datang. But I was very sick so they make jugak the decision. Afraid that I might not becoming for a very long day. I got a very painful stomach ache that my doctor said either I have appendix or bacterial infection. If appendix, I will need to undergo minor surgery. Alhamdulillah...I got better after that.
Back to the story...hehehe. My department manager decided to use the old design, based on the previous record...that city uses the old design so he think I will not require to do much changes and the work can be done in a short period of time. At first, when he told me that...I think that too if it is like before than I will not require to do much changes. But, when I received the specification that I must do...I just know that it is not easy. So, bermulalah pembuatan kerja yg boleh tahan susahnye. Uhuk uhuk...
Only then...they knew it is difficult because I never took so long time to finished up the task before using the new design since I am here in Japan (Dolu-dolu masa start keje kat Msia...haha lama gile gak nak siapkan keje). Now...they asked me is it possible to use the new design. Yes..it is but I have wasted so much time with this old design and I need new time frame for the new one. So...I just need to finish this because it was already too late to change.
The old design source code was soooo complicated and added with complicated specification... makin-makin susah la jadiknye. Kenalah jadi hardworking untuk menyelesaikan kerja ni. Perah otak dan perah bagi menyelesaikan kerja. Hehehe...selama ni hardworking juga tapi takla macam org-org kat office ni sampai tengah malam. Sekarang tak berani pun nak balik lewat dah...Rasa nak je pindah duk dekat-dekat kawan Malaysia kat Hiroshima city tu.

Comments
Post a Comment