Sakura in Yasumiyama

Konnichiwa...

It's Spring...so I decided to write about my first time experiencing the beauty of sakura a.k.a cheery blossom. Last year's (2010) spring, Yumi chan brought me to Yasumiyama at Kure-shi, Hiroshima prefecture for this wonderful moment in my life. Haha...dramatis la pulak. The meaning of 'Yasumiyama' is 'Gunung Berehat' or 'Gunung Cuti'. I translated it myself ye...haha...maybe the real meaning is different.

The yama (gunung) is very high and we can view the beauty of Selat Kure or the famous name for this selat is 'Ondo no Seto'. During the journey, I was already awed with the beautiful view along the way. I was so happy that day...I think like a small children when opening birthday presents.

Finally we arrived at the first spot to view the beautiful sakura. Out we were from Yumi chan's car. It was so cold because we were on a mountain. This is the first picture I took from the place I stood.

Subhanallah...the view is breathtaking right. The selat, the island ...it looks like painting.  From the top, we can see people were having picnic with families down there. This is a famous custom here during Sakura... Hanami. People will drink sake and eat food sambil2 menikmati keindahan sakura. Belum berkesempatan lagi nak hanami ni. Maybe this year kot... :) Of course la without sake...change it with hot tea.


This is the pink sakura... beautiful. Rasa nak petk2 je geram. But, kesedaran sivik datang. Tak boleh le nak petik2 bunga yg cantik ni. A lot of other people wants to see too. You can see, people tak petik2 bunga here sewenang-wenangnye. Haha..so better not try to petik2 ye.


I love this type... the white sakura. So pure... soft. Indescribable...Hihihiihihi
How can I not love this beautiful thing.  Never I imagine I could have this experience before. Thank you Allah for this...This is the kick start for me to enjoy sightseeing in Japan and to have camera and learn to take nice picture. Sometimes when I was alone, I will look back at this photos and remember how nice the feeling was.


This is me...a year ago with sakura. I love this picture and this spot. Spectacular...the stairs, the sakuran and the selat as the background. Just love it!

Then, we went to the second spot on the gunung. The spot is much higher...the road ...huhuhu ngeri. Small and berpusing-pusing macam naik genting. But Genting is widder...this one mmg muat2 satu car at one lane. At one time we almost bertembung dgn the other side car because that person drove so fast going down the yama. Scary...scary. Kat tepi nmpk jurang yg sangat dalam. Dah la gayat...huhuhu
Tapi semuanya lupa after nampak the beautiful scenery kat atas tu.


 Ni pulak bunga sakura from the second spot...the blue background with the white sakura. Perfect...hehe

Yg ni...daun-daun dah mula keluar. Tak lama lagi bunga ni akan gugur.


Then, we went to the last spot...Akai Hashi (The Red Bridge). Banyak kali jugak jumpa bridge yang macam ni. Ada history pasal bridge ni...hehe. Tapi lupa pulak.


After that, we went back home to Hiroshima-shi. Thank you Yumi chan for taking me there. I was so happy that day...took so many pictures. Love them all.

But, it is flower kan....the next day I got the viral fever because of the spora-spora yg berterbangan kat udara masa tu. Tapi puas hati...yeay.

Comments

Popular Posts