Thank you...
Salam everyone...
Dah time balik keje but keje masih tak settle...huhuhu. Nak buat macam mana begitulah bila ada yang susah nak diselesaikan. Take 5 kejap...sakit dah kepala ni.
Everyone dah very clear kan with what has happened here in Japan... But, Alhamdulillah...we in Hiroshima are very lucky because we are located very very far from the epicenter. Thousand kilometers if you want to put it in kilometers. The danger of radiation also is very very minimal or might be no danger at all. But still I did not look at it for granted or do not care about it at all. However, we need to be alert with what is happening because the plate activity is still unstable ... Yesterday, it seems like the earthquake is moving to south. Still praying hard for the quake to stop. Insyaallah..amin.
Who said I did not feel worried about what's happening here? Of course I am. But...looking at everyone here in my office and my neighbourhood...makes me calm too. However I did prepared if anything gets worst. There are so many people that are very kind towards me... telling me please prepare if anything goes bad. Because we never know when and what will happen in the near future. I accepted all the kind gestures ...thank you very much.
Dah time balik keje but keje masih tak settle...huhuhu. Nak buat macam mana begitulah bila ada yang susah nak diselesaikan. Take 5 kejap...sakit dah kepala ni.
Everyone dah very clear kan with what has happened here in Japan... But, Alhamdulillah...we in Hiroshima are very lucky because we are located very very far from the epicenter. Thousand kilometers if you want to put it in kilometers. The danger of radiation also is very very minimal or might be no danger at all. But still I did not look at it for granted or do not care about it at all. However, we need to be alert with what is happening because the plate activity is still unstable ... Yesterday, it seems like the earthquake is moving to south. Still praying hard for the quake to stop. Insyaallah..amin.
Who said I did not feel worried about what's happening here? Of course I am. But...looking at everyone here in my office and my neighbourhood...makes me calm too. However I did prepared if anything gets worst. There are so many people that are very kind towards me... telling me please prepare if anything goes bad. Because we never know when and what will happen in the near future. I accepted all the kind gestures ...thank you very much.

Comments
Post a Comment