Sometimes it just happens...
Ohayou...
Today, got bug (problem) report form QA department for one of the product. Huhuhu...sob sob sedih.
Sometimes I just blamed myself why I did not find the problem earlier.
When I first started working here, every time this happened... I will become so sad and disappointed. Why didn't I see it before? Why didn't I checked it before? All the questions that I asked myself over and over again...
But I know I did checked the product. Only on that time, it does not come to my mind yet to checked the way they make the problem happens. The next person in charged of finalizing the software also did not perasan that thing. Banyak layer checking pun...the last layer baru akan nampak problem tu. Why yek? Huhuhu...
Although this is some kind of a major problem...but everyone still maintain to be professional. What I need to do now is to find out what is the sebab of the problem first. Then, do the repair.
But, I do hate this because I want the work to be perfect without any problem.
So...gambatte kudasai Yoo chan!!!
Today, got bug (problem) report form QA department for one of the product. Huhuhu...sob sob sedih.
Sometimes I just blamed myself why I did not find the problem earlier.
When I first started working here, every time this happened... I will become so sad and disappointed. Why didn't I see it before? Why didn't I checked it before? All the questions that I asked myself over and over again...
But I know I did checked the product. Only on that time, it does not come to my mind yet to checked the way they make the problem happens. The next person in charged of finalizing the software also did not perasan that thing. Banyak layer checking pun...the last layer baru akan nampak problem tu. Why yek? Huhuhu...
Although this is some kind of a major problem...but everyone still maintain to be professional. What I need to do now is to find out what is the sebab of the problem first. Then, do the repair.
But, I do hate this because I want the work to be perfect without any problem.
So...gambatte kudasai Yoo chan!!!

Comments
Post a Comment