The Words to be checked in food labels...

Konnichiwa...

This time let's take a look at a few words that must be checked especially when buying food here...
These are what I know until now...

豚肉     - Prounounced as 'Buta niku'. = Pig meat
鳥肉     - Prounounced as 'Tori niku'  = Chicken/Bird meat
牛肉     - Pronounced as 'Gyuu niku' = Cow meat
ビーフ    - Pronounced as 'Bi-fu' = Beef
     - Pronounced as 'Sakana' = Fish 
ポーク    - Prounouced as 'Po-ku' = Pork
ベーコン   - Prounouced as 'Be-kon' = Bacon
エキス  - Pronounced as 'Buta ekisu' = Pig ekstract
エキス  - Pronounced as 'Tori ekisu' = Chicken ekxtract
ラード     - Pronounced as 'Ra-do' = Lard
ポークエキス - Pronounced as 'Po-ku ekisu' = Pork ekstract
ゼラチン   - Pronounced as 'Zerachin' = Gelatin
ショ-テニング - Pronounced as 'Syo-teningu' = Shortening
乳化剤           - Pronounced as 'Nyuukaazai' = Emulsifier
脂肪                    - Pronounced as 'shibou' = Fat
                               - Pronounced as 'sake' = Liquor
アルコール - Pronounced as 'aruko-ru' = Alcohol
ワイン                   - Pronounced as 'wain' = wine
ビール                 - Pronounced as 'bi-ru' = beer
いか      - Pronounced as 'ika' = squid
えび      - Pronounced as 'ebi' = shrimp
かに      - Pronounced as 'kani' = crab
大豆            - Pronounced as 'daizu' = soy bean
たこ             - Pronounced as 'tako' = octopus
        - Pronounced as 'tamago' = egg
                 - Pronounced as 'kai' = sheelfish

Banyak sebenarnye lagi...Lain kali akan diupdatekan di entry yang baharu.
First time dulu, I saved it in my handphone. Whenever I went to supermarket, I will read from my hp and match it with the label. After downloading a Romaji-Kanji Dictionary on my iphone...my life is much much easier now. I only need to keyin the english word and the japanese word will be shown.



Comments

Popular Posts