Look, what I found here...Hehe
Ohayou Gozaimasu everyone...
A few weeks ago, I was looking for something to be used for baking cheese cake. I went to SATY, the small supermarket near my house. Jalan and jalan at the household items area. Looking at each item yg ada kat rak tu.
Suddenly, I was attracted to one plate that has the four clover leave design on it. The diameter is wide, matching the specification that I wanted.
So, I picked the plate up and turned to see it's back. I wanted to know if the plate can be use in microwave and oven. To my surprise... I found the word 'MALAYSIA' was written on the back. I was so excited that I found Malaysian product here. Haahahahaha...bear with me okay. (-_~)
So, I just took the plate to the counter and paid for it without checking at the price first. Sabar je lah...kalau termahal tak ke naya...mana ada bawak duit bnyk2 if hari kerja.
Jaa ne...
A few weeks ago, I was looking for something to be used for baking cheese cake. I went to SATY, the small supermarket near my house. Jalan and jalan at the household items area. Looking at each item yg ada kat rak tu.
Suddenly, I was attracted to one plate that has the four clover leave design on it. The diameter is wide, matching the specification that I wanted.
So, I picked the plate up and turned to see it's back. I wanted to know if the plate can be use in microwave and oven. To my surprise... I found the word 'MALAYSIA' was written on the back. I was so excited that I found Malaysian product here. Haahahahaha...bear with me okay. (-_~)
So, I just took the plate to the counter and paid for it without checking at the price first. Sabar je lah...kalau termahal tak ke naya...mana ada bawak duit bnyk2 if hari kerja.
Jaa ne...



Comments
Post a Comment